You used to call me on my cellphone

Menitik air mata menaip. Zzzz. Sambil dengar lagu Marry Me by iAmNeeta.

Rinduuuuuuu. Hmmm tapi xmo kacau process of your healing heart.

Risau my presence would be mcm pouring salts onto your wound.

Loving you was never a mistake. It was the greatest thing that have been in my life. You put colours and shapes onto my boring life, you put smiles at my face and you make my heart flutter.

Waiting for your calls and text. Call me insane. I know I've already lost us, the love that i love the most. True tho, I miss you when you're gone. Wishing that we would be back together. I'm afraid that i would hurt you again. Sigh.

Hearing your voice everyday was like a healing potion that makes me forget having any problems. Your jokes always bring me laughter. Kuat nyakat, keanak anakan, making funny faces, funny sounds of horses, frogs, and you name it.  Having you as my other half really helps me get through rough and tough obstacle. I love you.

Then, suddenly, your calls getting on my nerve. Your presence stressed me up. Your voice makes me annoyed. But i dont know how to get mad or angry. I cried. I cried out of frustration cant complete you cant achieve your goals.

I tried, to remember how i fall in love with you. You caught my heart at first sight. Remembering the first day we met makes me blush and smiles.

And my heart changes. Cold like a winter weather. I am really soryy being such an idiot. Call me names. Nothing would add up to what I've done to you.

We grow together. I dont know how to thank you more, to love me whole-heartedly despite my weakness. Both our heart brokes knowing we have to be parted. We used to be one. Not anymore. I am very sorry to be the one who broke promise. I promised you, to love you forever and would never leave you and would always sits beside you for better or worse.

Its not you, its me. I broke myself. I cant feel anything.

Comments