Temporary but overly attached

Well, today aku beranikan diri reply your insta story. Knowing that obviously u r at work. But we are amazingly in the same frequency. Cz we are conversing on other topic that is non related to what our mind is conflicting. You know that i am in vain haahhaaha not really lah vain poyo je statement. You know that i am confused and need explaination. And you freely explain and your justification on how you are giving effort to take care of your girlfriends heart. And not too hurt her, you are willing to be disconnected with me despite you were saying before this that you appreciate person that comes in your life as you have small circle of friends and acquaintance. That is really one touching move. You make my eyes watery. Hahahha broken benor english gua. I am crying because of that act shows you loves her so much. And you willing to do or not do anything for her happiness. That is one true love weyy. I salute you as a friend. And respect your decision. And will not disturb you, your life and your circle of happiness. Please be happy. And never get sick. Cuz i dont want to see you or whoever you know get admitted to the hospital. And chances of us terserempak higher. So better dont. I cant really handle my tears and smile if i get to see you next time. You are the greatest thing that ever happen to me.
Thank you for your love. Thank you for all of the times you’ve called and answered the phone; lent me your ear and heart; told me what i needed to hear, and for allowing me to be part of your beautiful life.

Thank you again. Farewell my friend.

Comments