dedicated to aswat~

hellooo sume... post kali nie agak jiwa2... so, aswat syg... love you soooo much.. miss u always.. wanna be with you forever...

well here you come again you're looking so fine
you dont notice me but its alright
im just a girl who wishes that i could be your girl forever
yeah a picture paints a thousand words its true 
but its still not enough for how i feel about you
i wanna put you in a melody

i wanna put you in my car and drive 
and turn you up loud
roll down all the windows 
and shout it out 
"i love you aswat
im in love with you
you are my man"

if i could press play, repeat
how happy i would be
wherever i'd go i'd have you there with me
you'd be right where you belong





i wanna put you in a song, oh, oh, oh,
well i'd sing about your sincere smile
and your pretty round eyes
the way you merajok2
when you pampered me
and bila aswat di manjakan
and the way you make your hair in order
it would be so easy i'd just write it from my heart

cause i gotta tell the world what you mean to me
wrap you up in a melody
so you will be stuck in my head all day
cause you already there anyway
yes, you are....

hey, you are the man in this song...
you are my one and only
my dear aswat...

yeah, if i could press play, rewind a couple million times
imagine for a moment that you're all mine
everynight you'd drive us home
everyday is an outing for us
have our own life
live within our own ways and rules
i always dreaming to spend the rest of my life with you aswat~

as syg,, thnk sbb bawak b jalan2 weekend lepas... ge tengok2 baju, ge makan steambot, spend the whole night with you... thnx sngt2.. b rindu aswat lagi... bile lagi nak jumpe... :) cant wait.... 

Comments