what a day~

salam semua.. helloooo to all felllllaaaaaaa... yg new one pun.. welcome..

ermm.. oke.. thinking what to gives.. as we people live with budi bahasa.. org memberi kita membalas... betol tak.. 

so lets have it here... 

eeyh.. kao.. aku nak cakap kat kao nieehhh.. (amek kao, bahasa budak terencat nie.. faham idok)

you are my very best friend.. you are my sister.. will never fade off in my life.. forever there.. whatever effort you do to leaves.. its useless.. cause i will always bugging you with problems and sorrowness.. i am very sorry.. as im hiding the truth side of me.. theres a lot of my friends that does not like me.. which more clear if i say.. they hate me soooo much.. as i always dissapoint them... as what ive done to you.. maybe its the same.. but different context of incident.. but always testing on my friendship.. ummmpphh.. and i always fail.... oke im done.. hope to hear from you soon.. you are my sister.. what will you do if i am your blood.. leave me.. or hear me.. sink me in pool of minyak panas.. or ape?? 

kao nampak aku mcm tersasar jaoh..aku tahu matlamat aku.. nak tahu? tp ari tu aku ade ckp kat seseorg gak.. yg matlamat idup aku.. errrr... dia tahu.. kao tanya arh die.. org yg salu ade ngan kao tuhh.. tp rasanya aku tak tahu boleyh capai ke tak matlamat tu.. huhu.. 

if u remember this,, this year,, should start preparing your video.. 

Comments