yang sempurnakanku

sometimes i feel i want to live forever... because i dont wanna lose the precious moment with people i love..but i think it would be really hurts if i would see they were in pain, they die and left us alone in this empty world... so i xnak live forever.. 
I wish I could ask the wind to please help carry my heart to you, to let you know that there is someone missing you,, all the time. (me miss u... huahahhaha.. percayalah)


everyone has a weakness...you just happen, to be mine..

      Harsh words hurt feelings. But silence breaks hearts.. 





bersama amie....kami intim.. huhu


You will never know true happiness until you have truly loved, and you will never understand what pain really is until you have lost it. 







"And after all the heartbreaks, and the fights, and the tears, and the anger, true love will be waiting for you at the end... and it will be worth it." 


As I stared into your eyes, you asked me why I was about to cry, it was because I knew you were about to say goodbye. 



Though time can change so many things, I know one thing is true. Time will never change the way I feel for you all. 

to my lovely friends... forget me not okay....

   p/s: to my loves... jaga kesihatan.. jgn asyik wt org riso... (x mara, tp nasihat)

Comments