its hurt

The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places.


There is no telling how many miles you will have to run while chasing a dream.


It is not the mountain we conquer but ourselves.



I don't pretend to know what love is for everyone, but I can tell you what it is for me; love is knowing all about someone, and still wanting to be with them more than any other person, love is trusting them enough to tell them everything about yourself, including the things you might be ashamed of, love is feeling comfortable and safe with someone, but still getting weak knees when they walk into a room and smile at you.





Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.



Love, you know, seeks to make happy rather than to be happy.



Only you, you're the only thing I'll see forever. In my eyes, in my words and in everything I do.







nampak macam aku x... hehehehe...





Comments