untuk cayunk saya~

i want to wake you up with my nice-smelling breakfast, 

i want to bright up your days with my brightest and warmest smile, 

i want to make you look smart and gorgeous with the clothes that i washed and ironed, 

i want to hug you so that you gain confidence and feeling be loved, 

i want to cook healthy and fresh food for you, 

i want to cut your meal into pieces so that you can eat easier, 

i want to tell you jokes because i'd be delighted seeing you laughter, 

i want to be by your side whenever you need me, 

i want to be your shoulders which you can cry on, 

i want to wipe your tears and flu, 

i want to take care of you whenever you fall sick, 

i want to give you a special present on your birthday, 

i want to spend my quality times with you so t hat we have memorable moments together, 

i want to take lots of pictures with you so that we can look at them later and reminisce our beautiful memories, 

and i want you to know that you are always in my pray and part of my life forever~ 


love u aswat... mnde nie copy paste jek lau na taw.. but i wish na buat sume nie for u.. ngee~~ 

Comments